1. Demonstrate comprehension and a thorough awareness of current thinking within an area specific to their research.
2. Engage in critical analysis of literature and interpret information to enable the successful completion of a relevant project.
3. Evaluate and select appropriate methods for collecting, analysing and presenting business information.
4. Develop and present in written form appropriately reasoned and supported arguments to assess contrasting theories or explanations.
5. Reflect on their own performance in undertaking the research process and the achievement of research objectives in line with personal, professional or career interests.
Maximum word length: 4,500 words Project Submission Guidance: Students should provide a completed project cover sheet with all essential details. All projects should be submitted in electronic format via college systems on or before the submission deadline. The e-submission system will not allow late submissions
This will be the largest piece of work that a student is expected to produce as an undergraduate. The outcome will not only be the production of a sizeable piece of work to add to their portfolio, but will also guide the student towards achieving greater selfdirection, autonomy and personal satisfaction.
Question : Cocoa delights is using its strengths well to achieve success in the market but, still some weaknesses are affecting its growth. Give a brief explanation of how those weaknesses are dominating the strength. Also, give your point of view on the following points:
1.How it can improve its poor pricing structure?
2.How it can implement the latest technologies to improve its service?
3.How it can increase the market budget in this competitive world?