LO1. Explain the context for innovation and determine the difference between invention and innovation
LO2 Explain the different types of innovation
LO3 Discuss the process required to commercialise innovation
LO4 Evaluate the range of methods for protecting ideas and understand their advantages and disadvantages
Unit Learning Outcomes:
1. Explain the context for innovation and determine the difference between invention and innovation.
2. Explain the different types of innovation.
3. Discuss the process required to commercialise innovation.
4. Evaluate the range of methods for protecting ideas and understand their advantages and disadvantages.
In today’s competitive landscape it is critical that organisations continually innovate both their product/s offering and processes to ensure that they remain competitive in the market.
Task 1 to 4 Addressing LO1, LO2, LO3 and LO4:
This has to be submitted as specified , addressing all the LO and AC’s. The assessment report should cover the following in general, but answer the P questions as specified below against each LO for the relevant tasks and adhere to the merit and distinctions questions towards achieving a merit or distinction:-
1. An overview of the organisation.
2. An explanation of the philosophy (Innovation and commercialisation) as against invention
3. An assessment of the various sources of innovation, development and management (metrics).
4. The approach to creating innovation culture within the organisation (systems and structures, leadership, vision, mission, teams, networking).
5. Legislations for protecting creativity.
You will continue using the above scenario as a CEO and are required to continue the report (by using supportive materials like books, Journals, websites, the given case study, etc.) on the findings for LO2. The answers need to reflect the given business scenario.
You will continue using the above scenario as a CEO and are required to continue writing your report (by using supportive materials like books, Journals, websites, the given case study, etc.,) on the findings for LO3. The answers need to reflect the given scenario.
This project is the form of an individual coursework report based on the same case study albeit with a different focus on event analysis and trade. The purpose is to develop relevant Excel templates to conduct event studies to test market efficiency. Based on the result of event studies, trading strategies and instruments are to be applied to exploit price efficiency/inefficiency during the process of acquisition to arrive at appropriate conclusion and recommendation for the deal.
What is your business idea? Clearly state with justification the business, the sector, location, how the business is going to operate (e.g. online, high street, both). Also, briefly state the reasons you think the business is a good idea, how it is going to meet the needs of its customers in a new and innovative way that is not already met by existing businesses. Include a table that identifies some of your key competitors, explaining why you consider them competition....ReadMore
What is the setting for your project?
What are the aims of your project?
0What is your project about?
What is your project about?
An overview of the subject, issue or theory under consideration
Critically review current theoretical and empirical research, e.g. compare and contrast ideas and information in relation to your research topic. Consult a wide range of relevant literature
Show how the research you discussed is relevant to your research...ReadMore