I. The importance of management accounting information as a decision-making tool for department managers.
II. Job costing systems.
Provide an explanation of managerial accounting reports different types of managerial accounting reports. Examples such as Scheduled report; Exception report; Demand report etc.
- Explain why it is important for information presented to management to be in a format that can easily understood You will need to build on PI & P2 to evaluate the benefits of management accounting systems and their application within the context of Tech (UK) Limited. For example-
- Emphasise more on critical review on HOW, management accounting systems and management accounting reporting is integrated within the system.
- Learners should find points in favour and against the integration itself. Learners are expected to;
- This is a pure mathematical problem. However, not necessarily all the learners should have the same answer, but the process and steps of the calculation should be assessed to get a pass.
- You will need to show calculation of profits using Absorption costing method You will need to show calculation of profits using Marginal costing method
For the month of September (based on the example given in the assignment brief) using;
I. Absorption costing and
II. marginal costing methods
You may also like :
- Different Ways Of Fact-Finding When Working On Your Time Management Assignment
- Understanding employee approach to increase their performance