- 500+ Experts Online to help you 24x7
- Guaranteed Grade or Get Money Back!
- Rated 4.8/5 Out of 5087 Reviews
Human resource management is the process of managing all the employees of an organisation while they are performing their job responsibilities. It is a strategic approach which is used while managing workforce of a company. HR department of business entities is liable to manage all the activities that are executed by individuals at workplace (Armstrong and Taylor, 2014). This division is mainly focused to select, recruit, interview and hire candidates who have applied for a job in the company. Organisation selected in this report is Alpha Electronics which is mainly based in UK and it is an electronic testing equipment distributor and operating business appropriately. Various topics that are covered under this report are job specification, detailed C.V., documentation of notes for interview, a job offer and evaluation of process and rational for conducting appropriate HR practices.
Overview of the company
Alpha Electronics was founded in year 1987 and as the time passes the organisation has become largest organisation who has won various awards for test instrument specialist in UK. The organisation is scoring a high customer satisfaction with the help of high quality of its products and appropriateness of its business activities.
1. Job specification for the job of Apprentice Supervisor Maintenance
Job specification: It refers to the detailed description of a job role in which organisation requires a person with specified qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and abilities. Employers specify the job responsibilities to the applicants who have applied for a job in the organisation. Main purpose of job specification is to provide information of a particular job to a candidate who have applied for a job (Bailey and et.al., 2018). A job specification for Apprentice Supervisor Maintenance in Alpha electronics is as follows:
Organisation: Alpha Electronics
Job Title – Apprentice Supervisor Maintenance
Qualification – Electrical and Electronic Engineering
· Complete knowledge of electronic field.
· Capability to interact and communicate with all the subordinates.
· Ability to maintain good relations with higher as well as lower level managers.
· Good skills to manage calls at workplace.
· At least 1.5 years experience of working in the field of electronics.
· Good and effective technical knowledge is required.
· Attractive personality to influence team members.
· Effective skills to make strategic decisions.
It is a written document that dictates all the job related details to the applicant. The new employee of an organisation needs to gather information about all the job responsibilities and duties that are required to be performed at the workplace (Bratton and Gold, 2017). It also includes different types of job related information which is required by an individual before joining a job so that all the details can be analysed by the candidates. A job description for the job of Apprentice Supervisor Maintenance is as follows:
Organisation: Alpha Electricals