The aim of this project is to evaluate the impacts of macro environmental factors upon business decisions making. Explanation is associated with numerous factors within existing market condition. Thus, it is required to evaluate the project objectively by applying different theories.
- Explanation regarding types and size of the business.
- Determination of interrelationship of functional areas within Sainsbury.
- Effect of macro and micro factors of environment over Sainsbury.
- Identification of strength and weakness of Sainsbury along with their linkage with external macro factors.
In current time time period, company manager mainly focus on developing and making sound and pleasant environment within an organisation and also maintaining efficiency and performance of an employee in better manner. Along with this, there are different factors which directly affect on company as well as their employees. Through this, this is essential for analysing and evaluating the whole causes by using different techniques and methods effectively. This project is based on Sainsbury which is international retailing firm and it is located in united kingdom (Bryman and Bell, 2015). This is the second biggest chain of supermarket and its market share is around 16% along with this, they are maintaining strong relation with organisational operations and objectives that should be evaluated. In this report, describe the PESTLE and SWOT analysis that can be identifying company internal and external environment of an organisation.
P3 Relationship between organisational functions and its objectives
SAINSBURY is popular and famous store which was established by two brothers and put their maximum efforts for developing such company. Along with this, it is one of the leading brand which attract large number of customers towards their services in the united kingdom. The main motive of this two partners is to expand their business operations and its functions in all over the world (Aterido, Hallward-Driemeier and Pagés, 2011). It is required for firm is to satisfying their buyers needs and demand so they will be gaining high amount of profitability in better manner. They have approximately 10,000 stores in all over 18 countries and they are offer effective goods and services for satisfying their needs and requirements of desired buyers. Generally, Sainsbury is big organisation which need to perform different number of business operations and its functions for getting their set goals and objectives in proper manner (Bryman and Bell, 2015). Thus, there are several roles and responsibilities that can perform by entire employees for satisfying their all needs and requirements regarding domestic as well as international buyers. On the other hand, the most essential function and operation of company is to interlinked with each other and getting success of the firm which are doing effective working functions and conditions. In addition to this, there are different aspects of Sainsbury which involves Human resources, research and development, financial team, promotional team.
The cited company will play an essential role in getting high level of growth and success in effective and appropriate way (Carroll and Shabana, 2010). Such working capacity help in accomplishing potential goals and targets of an organisation. After analysing and determining all these things so this has been analysed that market share and development rate is higher then this will measure and evaluate rivals actions while doing effective working conditions. For enhancing dealing, they required to developing hierarchical structure which is helpful in assess in chief and along with this, staff members are play an important role and duties in effective and appropriate manner. The main motive of this business is to assist in handling with improving deals, satisfying all requirements, level of benefits and fulfil customers needs and demand. There are certain inter-relationships components of an organisation along with abilities and capabilities that are described as follows:
- Marketing – This department is one of the most essential which will play an important role for promoting effective or creative goods and services for their customers and serve at the market place (Charter, 2017). Along with this, the main aim of this marketing division is to enhancing the profit and sales ratio for attaining more customers in better manner. Along with this, there are different business functions and activities which help them in achieving things by doing specific functions such as pamphlets, brochures and using various changes for increasing in earning high amount of income and revenue of an enterprise. This will assist in making good and effective reputation of the organisation at market place.
- Human resource – In this department, the HR manager play an essential role in managing and maintaining all business operations and its function sin better manner. On the other side, the main purpose of this firm is to fulfilling all vacant position within an organisation as per their requirement. The major duty of human resource manager is to manage and maintain all employees work and also make coordination among staff members which assist in acquiring potential goals and targets of the firm in proper way. This is another role of HR manager is to develop sound and pleasant environment of working. They are responsible for conducting various motivational program for encouraging their employees towards personal and development for achieving effective goals and targets in better manner.
- Finance – Capital is determined as backbone of the whole organisation due to this all the major business operations and functions are implementing by using accurate funds (Chesbrough, 2010). In this, the team of finance has been developing and making correct budget in proper manner. The investors and creditors is importantly for getting success and growth of an organisation.
- Research and development – SAINSBURY organisation will play an essential role in gathering and collecting required data and information which can used by them while developing effective decisions in proper manner. Along with this, research and development department help firm for manufacturing process so this will assist in evaluating and understanding the choice and preferences of different groups of customers. After getting awareness about needs and demand of various buyers, production team can easily preparing and designing accurate products and services.
- Production department – In this department, the growth and success of association is mainly depend on manufacturing teams so they are responsible for making creative and innovative goods for offering various types of products for their domestic as well as international buyers (Commander and Svejnar, 2011). Along with this, for designing all qualitative products and services as per their customers choice, taste and current trends of an organisation that can easily eliminating their company sales.
In a business organisation, activities and performance of employee play a most important who provide their contribution to accomplish firm's future goals and objectives in effective manner. They are the key strength of firm who faces several challenges to