- 500+ Experts Online to help you 24x7
- Guaranteed Grade or Get Money Back!
- Rated 4.8/5 Out of 5087 Reviews
Business Administration is the procedure which covers all the aspect related to management of an enterprise. It undertakes management of each resource required by the company to run its operations smoothly (Baum and Kabst, 2014). The following report is based on administration of recruitment and selection process in Morrisons, which is one of the largest supermarket chains in the United Kingdom. It covers procedures related to recruitment and selection required by the company to hire skilled talent.
1.1. Different administrative requirements of internal and external recruitment
Internal Recruitment refers to the process of filling up job vacancies from within organisation's existing workforce. On the other hand, external recruitment refers to the process of filling up vacancies through a suitable individual outside the organisation. There are various requirements for each of these processes in Morrisons which are mentioned below:
- Internal Recruitment: of application packs via e-mail or post, record keeping of responses from various potential employees. Internal recruitment also requires the company to provide effective support to various potential candidates by collation of their applications and giving them effective and timely feedback.
- External Recruitment:More or less the requirements for these recruitments are the same. However, it requires advertisement through other forms of media to reach wider audience such as social media portals and newspapers. It also needs the company to effectively form a liaison with other parties and recruitment agencies in relation to the job vacancies. This recruitment also needs effective record keeping of candidates, collation of their applications and providing them timely and effective feedback (Bell, Bryman and Harley, 2018).
1.2. Uses of a job description and a person specification
A Job Description is a document which effectively and accurately describes the tasks, other duties and responsibilities and other requirements of a job position. Person Specification, on the other hand, refers to the document which effectively provide skills and competencies required by the job candidates to appropriately and systematically accomplish activities of the position offered by the company. Various uses of both of these documents are mentio