- 500+ Experts Online to help you 24x7
- Guaranteed Grade or Get Money Back!
- Rated 4.8/5 Out of 5087 Reviews
Globalisation refers to a conceptual process by which a company can operate its business at global scale. It helps in reducing high inflation rates and giving advantage to customers to gain wide variety of products on affordable price. It also increases real wages by minimising the cost of consumption as well (Buhalis and Costa 2006). This report is going to make a discussion on how company can move its business on global scale. For this purpose, Jaguar Cars Ltd. has taken which deals in manufacturing sector and produces luxury vehicles. To enter into emerging marketplace, this assignment has formulated specific aims and objectives with a project management plan. Furthermore, to gather relevant data, process of primary and secondary research has also highlighted. Along with this, some recommendations are also given for Jaguar Cars Ltd. to accept the concept of globalisation for increasing profitability.
P1 Project aim and objectives
Globalisation is considered as boon for organisation, consumers and economy of a country. It helps in improving the quality of management and working condition of human resources in a company (Rugman, 2012) . This concept also reduced gender based wage discrimination as well as give opportunities to female workers to gain equal employment in international organisation. Globalisation has been a great force of launching new technologies and creating modifications in existing products to make them more valuable for consumers.
In context with Jaguar Cars Ltd., it has established business in 1935 in England, UK. In order to manufacture best innovative cars, this company has merged with Land Rover in 2013. Global trade is taken as casualty of increasing sales performance of a company (Hopkins, 2012). Therefore, if this enterprise adopt the concept of globalisation then it will boost its output in more economic manner. It also give opportunity to customers to get products of other countries on easy rates as well.
- Topic: “To identify the economic benefits of globalisation for business and consumers” A case study on Jaguar Cars Ltd.
Aim: “To ascertain the advantages of Globalisation for Jaguar Cars Ltd. and its consumers”.
The main objectives of present research are mentioned as below:
- To evaluate the impact of globalisation on business.
- To discover the advantages of globalisation for Jaguar Cars Ltd.
- To identify the problems arise in Jaguar Cars Ltd. by moving business on global scale?
- To recommend ways by which Jaguar Cars Ltd. can enter into new emerging market of other nations.
- How globalisation impact on business?
- What are the advantages of globalisation for Jaguar Cars Ltd.?
- What are the problems arise in Jaguar Cars Ltd. by moving business on global scale?
- What are the ways by which Jaguar Cars Ltd. can enter into new emerging market of other nations?
P2 Explain project management plan that includes cost, time, scope, communication, risk, resources and quality
In managing and developing a project, concept of PMP (Project Management Plan) plays an important role. It defines approaches require to deliver the scope of project and how it should be monitored, executed and controlled in appropriate manner. PMP also acts as blueprint which provides specific direction to investigators to attain aims and objectives. &n