- 500+ Experts Online to help you 24x7
- Guaranteed Grade or Get Money Back!
- Rated 4.8/5 Out of 5087 Reviews
Table Of Contents
Coronavirus! Well this disease is not only affecting our physical health but deeply our mental health too. Each and every nation is fighting a battle against this disease to save its citizen, its economy and its future. People are being quarantined in their homes. All the academic institutions where millions of students come for study are being closed. Not only institutes but offices, malls, gyms, transport services have been stopped just to protect this infectious disease from spreading among the community. Let us take a look on this widespread epidemic and how it is affecting student’s life. Do not worry! Stay Calm! Read this blog where you will get a solution to all your problems, if somewhere you are worried about declining results in your assignments, this blog shares important information on how can we stand together fighting this battle.
Coronavirus and Its Origin
According to Wikipedia sources, the name “Coronavirus” is derived from the word “corona,” a Latin word which means crown. It is named so because of its surface consisting of club-shaped protein spikes. Such a strong virus is not visible from naked eyes but can only be seen from an electron microscope.
When we talk about its origin, there was a pneumonia outbreak reported in Wuhan China on 31 December 2019. When this outbreak was traced it was found that it belonged to a novel strain of coronavirus. Besides this, the virus has 96% similarity with bat virus so it is believed to be originated from bats.
Now, this disease has been turned into an epidemic, killing lives worldwide. It affected all the stages of our human society worldwide. Let’s see how it has affected students and their academic life.
Coronavirus Affecting Students’ Life
This global widespread has caused massive impacts on schools, colleges and universities around the world. Since academic institutions are places where thousands of students come for studies, they can become grounds of virus spreads. Thus,
- Classes are suspended
- Libraries are closed
- Exams have been cancelled
- Mass gatherings are stopped
- Schools are closed
- Studies have been shifted online
- Teachers are being advised to work from home
Do not stress yourself because this is done to save your life and a million of lives around. Be home! Take preventive measures.
Preventive Measures Against Coronavirus
Although there is no antidote for this disease currently, we can prevent it from spreading. Remember if you save yourself, you can save the world. Here is a checklist that you must follow:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after sneezing, coughing, blowing nose.
- Keep a distance between yourself and other people.
- Use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water not available readily.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Wear a facemask when you are around other people
Save Your Assignment Scores by Taking Expert Help
If there are lots of assignments piling up your desk, do not hesitate in sharing your burden with us. In this crucial time, we can be your best helping hand. Our team of professionals will not let you suffer from degrading scores. Let us give some reasons where our assistance can be your aid to fight academic stress.
- Affordable Prices: Due to economy slowdown, we have decided to drop down the prices up to 50% so that students don’t suffer from getting our economical services easily.
- Great Customer Support: Although we provide 24*7 customer support, due to this widespread disease, there are a lot of queries coming up. We might not be able to give instant solutions, but we will make sure that your queries are resolved as soon as possible.
- Meet Deadlines: Our experts understand your concern of meeting the deadline. Since we all are fighting against this disease, the delivery might take some time. So, we request you to keep a few days of gap between the delivery date and deadline date so that your grades do not suffer. However, we will make sure you get your assignment asap.
In such circumstances, students can’t go anywhere nor can’t they meet their friends to seek help. They have some piles of assignments to complete which makes it difficult for them to score well. Do not worry! You need an internet connection and Global Assignment Help Writers. Be at home! Take preventive measures. Stay safe and take expert assignment help online.