- 500+ Experts Online to help you 24x7
- Guaranteed Grade or Get Money Back!
- Rated 4.8/5 Out of 5087 Reviews
Elememt 1 : Group Presentation
Covered in PPT
Element 2 : Portfolio
1. Professional CV
OBJECTIVE : Admission officer
Efficient communication skills
Excellent IT understanding and knowledge
Experienced as a team leader
Efficient problem solving skills
Committed and honest
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2010 – 2014 Bachelor degree in Maxwell University
2014 – 2016 Masters degree in Bluebell College of Post Graduation
· Worked as an Examination officer in Stanwood College
· Conducted interviews for more than 2500 students.
· Have been a part of 23 Educational tours in 12 countries.
· Have been appointed as the lead recruiter in Blackstan University
2016 – 2018 Examination officer in Stanwood College
2018 Lead recruiter in Blackstan University
EVIDENCE OF SKILLS
· Had a certificate of appreciation from Stanwood college
· Had appreciation trophies for recruiting skilled and talented candidates.
EXTRA CURRICULUM INTERESTS
Understanding of Microsoft office
1. Mrs Daisy Peter
11 Street, China Town
2. Mr. Shane David
345 Wall Street, UK
2. Cover letter
27 April 2018
Dr Reddif K
12 Wall street
Near Blue stars restaurant
I am writing to you in response to the job advertisement, page 4, The UK Times, newspaper. I was very happy to see that your company is in requirement of an admission officer because from a few times, I was planning to change my job due to some reasons. I have attached a copy of my curriculum vitae so that my education qualifications and other business personal details along with the interests can stay clear enough.
As required, I have an experience as an admission officer and also, I have been to various educational tours as well. So, I am experienced enough to such factors. I assure you that I can be a good option for your company and I will leave no stone unturned to achieve the objectives and targets of your reputed company. I will wait for your reply. Hope to see you soon.
3. Career development plan
Extra curriculum activities
Ways of improvement
I will make sure to read more novels regarding the children and their behaviour because it will help me in understanding them better.
Planning visits to the classrooms
I will make sure to increase my visits in classrooms so that I can have an interaction with them. It will help in a much better understanding between us.
4. Ethics statement
When I was appointed as an examination officer in Stanwood college, I had interaction with many children. Initially they were shy and were not open enough but I started making interactions with them. So, after that they opened up and also started sharing their issues with me. It helped in making the interaction rate better and we managed to achieve various targets as well.
- Blackburn, R. A., Hart, M. and Wainwright, T., 2013. Small business performance: business, strategy and owner-manager characteristics. Journal of small business and enterprise development. 20(1). pp.8-27.
- Gonçalves, M., Cardoso, C. and Badke-Schaub, P., 2014. What inspires designers? Preferences on inspirational approaches during idea generation. Design studies, 35(1), pp.29-53.
- Jones, C. and et.al., 2013. The student business plan: useful or not?. Industry and Higher Education. 27(6). pp.491-498.