- 500+ Experts Online to help you 24x7
- Guaranteed Grade or Get Money Back!
- Rated 4.8/5 Out of 5087 Reviews
This Essay is about the idea for venture creation. I have started with my idea that is SUNBRELLA. It is a device that take energy from the sun heat. The shape of the SUNBRELLA is like a umbrella that is why I named it as SUNBRELLA. On the top of the it, there is solar panels that generate natural energy to share with people with little access to electricity. The objective behind the creation of it is to charge any electric device taking energy from the sun light (Raggatt, 2010). This device will help in to charge the electric device without using electricity and it help in to reduce the power consumption because electric device can be charged from the sun heat.
I argue that the it is a device that help in to reduce the burden over the electric consumption. It will help in to provide better opportunities in the market so that people get attracted toward the solar energy products that will help in to reduce the burden on their household electric consumption.
My opportunity and my idea that is available, it does not require lots of money to start a business of solar system and reduce the expenses of the family that is increasing due to electric consumption.
There are many opportunities available in service sector through adoption of solar system product are as follows-
Independent solar consultant:
there are many opportunities available in adoption of solar plant on your property and it has may benefits. Independent solar consultant guide the people why to adopt the solar system product and they guide them the procedure to operate the solar system. They also provide various option to the entire process (Winnicott, 2012).
There are opportunities for finance is also available as bank provide finance assistance to them who want to install solar system and provide basic aid to them to adopt solar plant. Government is also providing help and they spread knowledge about the finance assistance to the client by organising various programmes so that people get attracted toward the adoption of solar plant.
Solar system last for the long time and does not required repairing after the successful installation but it requires maintenance from time to time. So the expenditure to maintain the solar system is also very low. It is required to update the solar system with new inverter, replacement of wires, storm damage repairs which is lasting from long run.
I have developed my idea by following the various ways that are as follows-
- First, I have started to think about my idea like what I ma going to do and the needs and the requirements that are required for the development of my idea.
- Then, I started to think about how can I certified my product, services regarding my idea in state where the services and product is provided by me.
- Creation of business plan, I consider the financial issue that may be faced by me in development of my idea but there are various aids provided by the government and by the bank to start up the solar system product like SUNBRELLA. I also focused on where I will find customer at a minimum (Winnicott, 2012).
- Then I considered cost of the product, Customers, contacts and contracts in my business plan.
- Get started with business plan so that to provide better services and better product that will reduce the burden of the customer.
- After that considered the installation process like how the product of solar system will be installed and what are the issues that are faced by the customer in future.
- Get a solid customer base is the another important aspect that required to consider. For organised various seminar and programmes so that can provide information regarding our product to the customer (Venkatesh and et. al., 2013).
- Utilization of social media help to improve our customer base. Social media help in to provide the updated knowledge about the services that are being provided.
My theories are -
- a) Opportunities- there are many financial opportunities available to start up the business of solar system. Government and the banks are the main source to provide the financial assistance to the solar system business.
- b) Venture development- this business will help the section of the society and it has a great impact over the society and people will get attracted toward the business of solar system.
The types of opportunities
There are many opportunities available for solar system business.
Solar panel cleaning-
Dirty solar panel produce low electricity as comparison to clean solar panel. Many use hire individual to clean their solar system specially when it is on the roof.
Independent solar consultant-
There are many independent solar consultant available that provide help to the installation of the solar system. If consider through the professional point of view then it has many advantages that are available like help in to provide the proper installation (Shademan and Tappouni, 2013).
There are many facilities availed by the government and the bank to the installation of the solar plant. For starting of the business of solar system, government and the bank provide the finance facility to incorporate such business.
It is required to create solar appraisal business, it is just like real estate business. It is used to create future potential of adding a solar installation on an building.
Job placement service-
Solar business creates many opportunities to the society as job opportunities. It created many jobs for them who want to work in solar system industry. There are many companies that required to hire talented and well skilled employees for the operation of solar system so it creates many job opportunities for them who want work in this sector (Rutter, 2011).
Fit the idea of SUNBRELLA to the opportunities
It is a product which is fully based on the solar system, on the top of the product there is solar system which grape the sunlight so it is based on the solar system. Because the product is based on solar system so various opportunities and aid are being provide by the government in term of finance and in term of environmental issues. Government provided help to this sector just for the development of venture that are going to deal in solar system sector so that this sector can be more developed by the time because it will help in to reduce the problem of electricity consumption. There are many electronic equipments are being used by the million of the people but the problem with them is when the batter of the such device is low so for that issue they need to carry the alternative device or any batter backup things but our product will have the power to charge their gazettes through sun heat and sun light assisted from sun assisted from solar panel so they don not need to carry any alternative device with them.
There are billion of the people who do not have the electric facility may be due electricity required regular expenditure but the solar system umbrella can be installed one time only and there is no need to make any expenditure after the installation except update of the solar system with new inverter, replacement of wires, storm damage repairs which is lasting from long run. Many of them required to make annual expenditure on listing and mobile phone charging with kerosene, candles, battery torches but the solar system make help to them to have better opportunities as well it will help in to reduce the expenditure (Raggatt, 2010).
The main purpose behind the product is to provide charging digital or technical device to the public. User will have the benefit to use the free power energy product that is convenient when face issue of batter charging. The service are very cheaper and convenient, low maintenance cost, estimated life of such system is of 25 years. This idea will also help in to reduce the toxic material released when burning kerosene or other fossil fuels. Reduction in fossil fuels also reduce the risk of fire. &n